Tuesday, April 21, 2009

she's turning over! 14 weeks...

yesterday, the 20th, anna jae spent a lot of time on her activity mat with me, grandma, and later, daddy. when i was there, anna was pushing herself onto her side a lot, trying to turn over but not quite getting it. well, later that night with daddy, she did it. twice! i missed it -- i was at a charity event for groove with me -- but i was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of it this morning. when anna woke up and i let her out of her swaddle for a diaper change, she performed for me. "look what i can do, mom!" and she flipped herself right over, and then looked up at me with the biggest smile.

anna also started her little-girl giggle on sunday night. she's laughed before, but never a full-on giggle. it was awesome.

we're just getting over a nursing strike that went on for a week, so i'm glad to have everything back to normal, happy, and moving forward. =D

2 comments:

jodi said...

Rock on Anna Jae!! And I so cannot wait to hear that giggle for myself!! Love all the pictures, especially of you and the little peanut in the park.

Jacquie said...

She is so cute Nicole!! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow, change, and learn?? Seeing pictures of Jasmine when she was first born and now makes me sad sometimes. Haha! :)

Is Anne Jae sitting up on her own already??