Monday, December 29, 2008

don't want to post...

so, i'm in a bad mood most of the time these days, because baby block just refuses to come out. contractions? sure! cramping? absolutely. backache? no problem. but actual labor? NO.

i'm very uncomfortable most days, and i can't seem to get myself together. i'm trying almost every natural induction method available, short of castor oil and running up and down stairs. today i'm going to ask my midwife to strip my membranes, and hopefully that will move things along.

on the good side, we had christmas at our place this year. both christmas eve and christmas day. and it was great! christmas eve was sort of a trial run, since my mom and brother did most of the cooking for that day. but i was up a lot cleaning and serving and washing... maybe i should have sat down more, but i didn't want to. christmas day was my day to cook, but it was also a much smaller group to cook for. and both dave and i were really happy about the way it went. we figure that next year, holding christmas eve here "for real" will be a lot easier than we thought. yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there little mamma, My little guy is 3 weeks and I still get no sleep, my back and legs hurt and I'm having worse cramps than ever.. Yeah Me!! Not trying to scare you.. good luck and keep us posted