Friday, February 13, 2009

happy one-month birthday!!



happy one-month birthday to our little anna jae!

anna and i celebrated by getting out of the house and going clothes shopping! not for her, because she's gotten plenty in the way of gifts recently. no, for me! momma needed some new tops that a) lend themselves to easy nursing, and b) aren't maternity tops. so grandma helped get us to kohl's, where i spent a gift card from christmas and got a bunch of new stuff.




how cute did our little girl look for her outing today? she can't go many places yet or stay for very long, but it's good to get out for an hour or so.

4 comments:

Carrie Rachel said...

I can't believe how alert she looks now. What a difference a week and a half makes!!!!!!

jodi said...

Hmm, my message got cancelled I think. Anyway, I was saying SHE'S GOTTEN SO BIG AND BEAUTIFUL!! Happy 1 month bday Anna Jae! And she looks sooo much like her Daddy!!

Tiffany & John said...

You are a Beautiful little girl.. And have a happy one month birthday.

Nicole I have a ton of baby girl clothes if you want them,they range from 3 to 6 months to 2t I think so let me know I will get them shipped to you asap..
We miss you all Love Tif John and kiddos

Meredith said...

Ah. Mah. Gahd. I am in LOVE with those purple polka-dots! Hello, cuteness!!!