Thursday, January 8, 2009

41 weeks. no baby. i'm tired.



yeah, there's no vegetable left. i'm just huge. and baby block won't come out.

there's not much else to say. i'm exhausted and huge (just check out the photos). i guess i can't say there's no sign of the baby, but as we all know by now, signs don't mean all that much in the end. i've been through so much false labor, pain, etc. in the past 4 weeks that i can hardly believe that this kid has not come out. but let that be a lesson to you all -- especially the women reading this -- that nothing is predictable when it comes to childbirth. and, i would expect, children in general.

we have our non-stress test and the bpp in the morning. hopefully everything will come out fine, as we have no indication otherwise. and then there's just more waiting to be done. blah.

at least i got to have my birthday baby-free. or, at least, labor-free. i guess the baby was there in some form. =) but that bullet has now been dodged, so we can move on from there.

i hope you enjoy the whale photos. they were taken on my birthday night.

3 comments:

Tiffany & John said...

Nicole, You look great, I and Dave that is a funny pipcture. I am so sorry for all of this that you are going though.. I know everyone keeps saying it will be worth it in the end , But enough already, You should be induced make baby Block come out.. At this point you are ok and Baby is big enough as well...Its not healthy for you or the Baby at this point... Good luck and I am praying for a baby today Love the Polimeni's

jodi said...

I know you're going to pshaw pshaw me for saying this, but you look beautiful!! =)

jm said...

honestly nic, you look beautiful pregnant! I can't wait to see baby block!

happy (belated) birthday!