Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the grind is getting to me...

... but at least it keeps my mind off the fact that i'm hungry ALL THE TIME now. hehehehe...

i really am. yesterday was a great example:

- ate my kashi waffles at 7:30 am
- hungry by 10, i picked up something to nosh on when i got my coffee on my way to a meeting
- back home by noon, had a piece of fruit
- ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at 3
- hungry again by 5, i had a bowl of total raisin bran
- ate dinner with dave around 8:30
- had dessert (leftover from the weekend)

come on now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby is having a growth spur. You feed that little one. LOL

Anonymous said...

A piece of fruit does not count as lunch.. You bette start eating more : )

jodi said...

Unless you ate an entire box of Kashi waffles and by "piece of fruit" you mean "gallon and a half of ice cream", I'd say you're eating JUST FINE.

Anonymous said...

Nic, I eat more than that on a daily basis and I'm not pregnant. What do you normally eat?!