Monday, July 7, 2008

baby bump is here, and real -- and weird!!


happy monday all! hope everyone had a good 4th of july weekend. we had a lovely one -- spent time with some good friends, spent time alone relaxing... it was very good.

so, i have had a little bump for a few weeks now. nothing big though -- hard to see by others (except for dave, me, and my mom!), and still fitting into my clothes just fine. well, it seems as though baby block grew overnight, quite literally. friday i had the little bump, but i woke up saturday with a much larger one. and it's finally starting to get harder!

we had been meaning to take new belly photos for a while, so this was the best time. so behold -- the new, more pregnant nicole. complete with real baby belly!!


i must admit, it's a bit weird to have a serious baby bump. seeing as i've spent my whole life trying to get used to my body as it was, and finally finding peace with all my idiosyncracies. and now, this little person is growing inside of me and making his/herself rather known. it's very odd... cool, yes, but odd. a new thing to get used to with my body, i guess.

enjoy the belly pics!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are your boobs bigger yet????

Yep, it had to be me who would ask

Tiffany & John said...

NIcole, You look great. I have not seen you with your hair short and "red" You look Great. And your growing belly is cute. you are a glowing Mommy to be. We miss you and love you.. You too Dave. And we cant wait to meet the little one.

Meredith said...

Squee! What an adorable little bump! Hello, Baby Block!

Unknown said...

You look fabulous, lady!

jodi said...

You do look fabulous - happy and fabulous!

Ysolt Usigan said...

omg -- i didn't know you were preggers! congratulations!

Nicole Block said...

wow. thanks guys! i really appreciate it, especially since nothing fits me right now so i'm feeling kinda dumpy. LOL

inna -- of course you would ask that. and yes, i have my pregnancy boobs. and i think they're still growing. =)

Dawn Papandrea said...

I LOVE it!!! Can't wait to rub it. :-)))))))

Carrie Rachel said...

you couldn't be more adorable even if you tried really, really hard! I love your baby bump!