Saturday, July 12, 2008

what's with the tailbone thing?

pregnancy brings along very odd side effects. perfect example -- my excrutiating tailbone pain.

it's very strange. the pain started out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago, and gets steadily worse as time goes on. apparently, it's pretty common, and is due to the stretching of my ligaments in my hip and pelvic region for childbirth -- throwing everything off. but it hurts really bad! i keep trying out new seats and new positions and nothing makes it go away. damnit.

hehehe... the joy of recording everything during pregnancy. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try those donuts pillows

Unknown said...

Prenatal yoga. Seriously, it is awesome. Even if you don't like yoga when you aren't pregnant, you'll love it when you're pregnant.

LFDunne said...

OK - Inna and I share the same brain. We both felt the need to comment on the green room, both like the same food, and my first instinct was to write and suggest a donut pillow :)

I hope the pain has gotten a bit better since this post.