Thursday, May 15, 2008

feeling lousy...

sorry i skipped a day yesterday in this diary. i haven't been feeling all that great, and i was so busy with work that i couldn't do both with my raging headache.

the headaches are rough this week. the baby must be growing fast and furious. thankfully, the nausea hasn't progressed any further, so i hope that it never does. i have my preggie pops at the ready just in case.

my mom is going through some pretty serious stress right now -- she's worried about everyone's health including her own (her meniscus surgery is next wednesday), her blood pressure is up, and on tuesday my grandfather's car was stolen. i'm trying to get her to keep things in perspective, but it's really hard. she's just having bad luck. i wanted to tell her so badly that a very good thing is coming, but i stopped myself. if god forbid something goes wrong with the pregnancy, i don't want her to know. it'll upset her more and make her even more concerned with my health than she is now. so, mom, sorry! but when you know you'll understand why i waited!

on a happy note, i met up yesterday with my friend meredith. she's about 10 weeks ahead of me. i hadn't seen her since her first trimester, before she was showing. now she has a pronounced baby bump, and looks so beautiful! i can't wait until i'm at that stage. just 10 more weeks to go! =)

that's it for now. back to the salt mines.

No comments: