Tuesday, May 6, 2008

frustration hits

pregnancy is frustrating.

i'm trying my best to go to the gym... i've been feeling so lazy since i hadn't been able to go for over a year because of my headaches. and i figure it'll make me feel better during pregnancy. but my stupid head is getting in the way again! my hormones are sending my head all out of whack. so, i woke up fine this morning, but as soon as i was about to get in the shower to get ready for the gym, it hit. and it hit hard. so i'm not going to the gym again.

i'm trying hard to stay motivated, and i really do want to work out. it makes me feel better. but i can't go if i have a headache, because it'll make the headache worse. so i'm stuck in the same place as before -- and eating way more than i usually do, thanks to my little one growing inside of me.

i'm just frustrated today. ::sigh::

No comments: