Wednesday, May 21, 2008

getting ready for my doctor's appt.

so my first pre-natal appt. is tomorrow. it's also officially the start of my 8th week. don't really know what to expect though... i spoke to my midwife's office, and other than the necessary pelvic exam, blood test, urine analysis, and chat with the doctor, they weren't sure much else will happen. they'll try for a heartbeat most likely, but it's doubtful they'd be able to hear it at only 8 weeks.

but dave will be with me (yay!), and i'm looking forward to having the pregnancy all confirmed and the doc **hopefully** telling me that everything is looking good. i really want the reassurance at this point.

i write this from the waiting room at outpatient surgery, where the unaware grandma maria is having her meniscus surgery. =) can't wait till you know, mom!!

ok, off to rest my angry head.

No comments: